We welcome support from all our friends and supporters who want to help us promote our activities and achieve our aims. Veterans and spouses/partners, and widow/ers of brigaders are honorary members.
Exclusively for members, the IBMT publishes a magazine, ¡No Pasarán!, as well as an IBMT eNewsletter with all the latest news and events.
Members can join or renew online here. Or they may subscribe via Direct Debit by completing the forms here and emailing a digital or scanned copy to email@example.com or posting them to the IBMT office at: 37a Clerkenwell Green, London EC1R 0DU.
From 6 January 2022 the annual membership rates for UK residents are as follows:
• Concessionary (unwaged, on benefits or receiving National Minimum Wage): £20.
• Standard: £25.
• Household (up to four people at same address): £30.
• No magazine (for people who prefer to receive only the IBMT eNewsletter and not our printed magazine, ¡No Pasarán!): £10.
• Friend (a solidarity rate preferably paid by direct debit): £50.
• Affiliated member organisations (International Brigade memorial groups, union branches, CLPs and other local groups), under 500 members: £30, over 500: £50.
• For affiliation rates for larger regional or national organisations contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
From 6 January 2022 the annual rates for overseas membership are as follows:
• Concessionary: £22.50 / 25 euros / US$30
• Standard: £30 / 35 euros / US$40
• Household (up to four people at same address): £35 / 40 euros / US$45.
• No magazine (for young people and others who prefer to receive only the IBMT eNewsletter): £10 / 12 euros / US$13.50.
Please note that the higher non-UK rates reflect the additional postage required to send the IBMT magazine overseas.