We welcome support from all our friends and supporters who want to help us promote our activities and achieve our aims. Veterans and spouses/partners, and widow/ers of brigaders are honorary members.
Exclusively for members, the IBMT publishes a magazine, ¡No Pasarán!, as well as an IBMT eNewsletter with all the latest news and events.
Our subscriptions are as follows:
From 1 January 2018 the annual membership rates for UK residents are as follows:
• Concessionary (unwaged, on benefits or receiving National Minimum Wage): £17.50
• Standard: £25
• Household (up to four people at same address): £30.
• No magazine (for people who prefer to receive only the IBMT eNewsletter and not our printed magazine, ¡No Pasarán!): £10.
• Affiliated member organisations (International Brigade memorial groups, union branches, CLPs and other local groups) of under 500 members: £30.
• Affiliated member organisations of more than 500 members: £50.
• For affiliation rates for larger regional or national organisations contact: email@example.com
From 1 January 2018 the annual rates for overseas membership are as follows:
• Concessionary: £22.50 / 25 euros / US$30
• Standard: £30 / 35 euros / US$40
• Household (up to four people at same address): £35 / 40 euros / US$45.
• No magazine (for young people and others who prefer to receive only the IBMT eNewsletter): £10 / 12 euros / US$13.50.
Please note that the higher non-UK rates reflect the additional postage required to send the IBMT magazine overseas.